The Swim Adventure in Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras will bring you as close to the dolphins as you've ever imagined. Find yourself immersed in the marine mammals world for a moment and see the dolphin in a whole different way, as it interacts with its environment. The Swim Adventure program also includes the famous belly ride. The belly ride consists of you holding on to the dolphin's fins as he swims backwards. These tender marine mammals will also say hello with their fins, dance and sing for you.
Live the adrenaline filled experience that up to now was reserved only for the trainers, now it's your time.
Interaction: Foot push, Dorsal ride, Hand shake, Hug, Kiss, Hand target, Free Time
This program is designed for;
- 50 minutes water time with the dolphins
- for up to 12 people per group
- one dolphin per group
- 15 minutes interaction with a manatee
- PLUS a 1:30 hours Catamaran Tour
* Children up to 1 meter are considered infants. Of height and will carry out activities accompanied by 1 paid adult.
* Children from 1.01 to 1.40 meters are considered minors and will carry out activities according to their complexion and height.
* Adult rate apply for children 13 years and above and children taller than 1.41 meters.
* Infants and minors up to 1.20 meters tall can participate accompanied by an adult in the ENCOUNTER program and with two adults to participate in the SWIM ADVENTURE and ROYAL SWIM.
* Minors from 1.21 meters tall and up to 1.40, they may participate accompanied by 1 adult in all programs.
* Minors from 1.41 meters tall can participate alone in any program paying adult rate.
* Infants will carry out ENCOUNTER activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
* Catamaran Tour: Dock fee of USD 10.00 per person for the catamaran tour is NOT included and must be paid in cash at check-in.
What's included :
Swimming with dolphin according to the above program - Lunch Buffet including 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch - FREE Wifi - Shower - Lockers
What To Bring :
Towel - Swimwear - Camera - Cash money (Pesos) for marina dock fee, tips and souvenirs