This world of sensations offers everything from thrilling and adrenaline packed adventures to smooth and cultural experiences. Let your senses Scape while ziplining on a cliff, exploring ancient caverns, swimming in underground caves, jumping from water zip lines and riding in our splash hammocks! Do not miss the opportunity to discover the secrets this world holds!
SEE THE SCAPE PARK GROUNDS, click here!
- Slip away from the ordinary and enjoy a journey that is packed with entertainment, filled with nature, and bursting with culture! In this nature walk you will be able to see real life replicas of the homes of the ancient Taino Indians, the Español conquistadors, the African slaves, and the Dominican peasants. A true mix of adventure and culture!
- Dive into this mystical underground spring and live the genuine sensation of swimming in these invigorating waters, previously used by the ancient natives for sacred rituals. Get ready to feel nature!
- Jump from our Mabo rope, soar the skies in our Macuya Swing, zip and thrill in our monkey bar! And ride our water hammocks that take you speeding and splashing in these refreshing waters surrounded by ancient caves and impressive waterfalls. The ride of a lifetime!
- Discover a hidden cenote and enjoy the most impressive turquoise waters nature can offer. This exotic journey will bring you face to face with the Caribbean’s amazing eco system. Do something unique!
Zip Line Eco Splash
- Feel the adrenaline and enjoy the sensation of flying through a canopy of trees as you speed through a circuit of eight zip lines along an amazing cliff. A definite must do!
- Meet the wonders that lie beneath the earth! Explore the vast underground network of chambers and tunnels while admiring in awe the extraordinary geological formations this impressive cavern has to offer. A life-transforming experience!
- In this wild journey you will have an up and close encounter with our rhinoceros iguanas. A species of reptile that can only be found in this tropical island. Our handlers are trained to make this experience both fun and educational for the whole family. You’ve never been so close!
• This tour is not suitable for handicapped people, pregnant women or people who suffer from any major illness or disability.
• Children under the age of six are not allowed to participate in Zip Line.
• People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate.
• Maximum weight limit to participate in the Zip line tour is 330 pounds.
• Food, Selfie Sticks and Drones are not allowed in the park.
In addition to all these unique adventures you can also have the option (at an additional cost
) to cruise along stunning beaches and snorkel in tropical waters, this can be added on at your check-out.
Click here to see the boat.