For the ultimate adventure in Punta Cana, try the 12-line zip line course! The mountain course has 18 platforms and is home to the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and in the Caribbean. You’re safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
Start at the Welcome Center where the expert canopy guides teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment, and covers a safety review. Then, it’s time for the zip lining fun to begin as you reach the first platform and then zip your way over the beautiful jungle landscape.
• Pregnant women, people with heart conditions, back problems, disability and/or mobility problems cannot participate in this tour.
• Kids between 8 and 12 years old might be accompanied by our guides on the longest cables.
• Kids between 6 and 8 years old will participate in the firts 8 cables only
• Must sign Liability Waiver.
• Must attend briefing.
• Covered shoes required.
• The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
• The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
• The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
• The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
What's included :
All equipment and training - Experienced guides - Hotel pickup and drop-off - Use of helmets - Water - Fresh fruits
What To Bring :
Comfortable clothing - Tennis shoes or closed shoes - Camera - Extra money for tips, pictures and souvenirs - Sunscreen and bug repellent