Visit four private cenotes at the famous Ruta de los Cenotes.
Xenotes is the only Cancun tour that takes you to visit the four types of cenotes (sinkholes) that exist in nature: semi-open, the open gran cenote, ancient, and the cavern blue cenote. Have fun with activities such as assisted rappel, zip-lines, kayaking, exploration swimming, or cliff jumping.
To replenish energy, a delicious picnic will be waiting for you. Enter the heart of the Mayan jungle at the best cenotes in Cancun.
On this tour you will;
• Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist
• Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote
• Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote
• Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote
• Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote
• Enjoy cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote
• Enjoy a jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer
• Equipment: life jacket, snorkeling mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube
• Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towel
Note: Maximum weight limit for the zipline activity is 280 lbs (130 kg)