An all-inclusive natural park in the Riviera Maya just minutes away from Tulum.
Near Tulum you'll find Xel-Há, a natural water park where you can do unlimited snorkeling in an inlet that flows into the Caribbean Sea. You can ride a bike through the jungle paths, jump into the water from the Stone of Courage, dive from a zip-line and feel the thrill of the highest of all Tulum, Riviera Maya and Cancun waterslides, The Scenic Lighthouse; these and many other activities in Tulum can be experienced in the natural wonder of the Riviera Maya.
Xel-Há is an all-inclusive park, so the buffet and open bar are part of the experience.
At the Park you will have;
• Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of free snorkeling gear
• River floating on inner tubes
• Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent
• Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
• World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games
• Hikes through jungle paths
• Cenotes and coves
• The Meliponary and Nursery
• Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground
• Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks
• Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles
• Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel
• Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops)
What's included :
Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel. - Park admission - All amenities of the park as described
What To Bring :
Biodegradable Sunscreen - Waterproof Camera - Stroller (if you have kids) - Extra change of clothes - Hat - Cash and credit card