Experience the most authentic adventure. La Hacienda Park is a private estate with more than 2,5 million square meters offering all activities as described below in a safe environment, with the maximum quality and a unique price / value.
Buggies (40-45 minutes)
A fascinating journey through the wilderness on board the buggies, specially designed to be used in extreme conditions. There is a stop in the crystal waters of Anamuya River, where the clients can enjoy a refreshing swim.
Horse-back Riding (40-45 minutes)
Cross the wild environment of Anamuya riding the best horses in the Dominican Republic. Spanish horses, Quarter Mile and Appaloosa, all of which receive the best cares and are always kept in excellent conditions.
Safari (40-45 minutes)
Explore the Dominican peculiarities in a military truck, going through coffee and cocoa plantations and sugar canes, visit a Dominican village and learn about the local population’s lifestyles while enjoying their typical products.
Zipline (60-65 minutes)
5 spectacular Ziplines crossing 2 mountains and descending through a stunning valley. You will have the opportunity to try the longest zipline in the Caribbean - more than one-kilometer-long, the highest of the island - with a 200m slope from its highest point, and one of the fastest - reaching a speed of over 70 kilometers per hour.
Quick Jump (5 minutes)
Once you finish the fifth zipline, you will have the chance to go down our Quick Jump, taking a leap of over 20 meters high. For those who won’t dare with this experience, we also have stairs from which you can descend.
Chairlift (15 minutes)
Unique in the country, the first chairlift built in the Dominican Republic will take the clients from the base to the top of the mountain where they will enjoy the incredible views of the wild environment surrounding Anamuya and the Caribbean Sea. The clients can descend the mountain in the same chairlift or start with the Ziplines once they reach the top.
100% Dominican Buffet
We offer an exceptional buffet where all the clients can have a taste of the country’s typical gastronomy: Dominican pumpkin soup, Dominican meat stew called Sancocho, chicken, or typical rice pudding – all of which are prepared with the maximum quality and the best raw ingredients.
- For security reasons, pregnant women can only carry out the Safari ride and enjoy the buffet.
- Clients with more than 250 pounds/114kg, or with a waistline of more than 42”/107cm are not allowed to participate in the Ziplines and the Horse-back riding experience.
- Minimum height for Zipline, Quick Jump and Horses: 120cm.
- Minimum height for Buggies: 110cm.
- For accident prevention messaure is the use of cameras and mobile phones not permitted during the activities except in the Dominican Safari.
- In order to drive the Buggies, drivers must be over 18 years old and have a driver’s license.
- The use of the helmets is mandatory in all of the activities.
- Minors are not allowed to do any activities without an adult.
- The use of masks is mandatory in all indoor spaces.
What's included :
Transfers from the Hotel / La Hacienda / Hotel accompanied by a tour guide - All of the activities are included - First-class safety materials - Tasting of typical products (Coffee, Chocolate, Mamajuana) - Drinking water available throughout the excursions - Traditional Dominican food buffet (drinks are not included)
What To Bring :
Comfortable footwear is advisable - Change of dry clothes - Swimwear - Towel - Money for Souvenirs and Photos - Sunscreen - Sunglasses